BBU® SAFETY SP 5000 HDPE FULL BRIM SAFETY HELMET
BBU® Safety full brim hard hats known for comfort quality and durability.
Strong HDPE material – High Density Polyethylene
The BBU® SP 5000 Safety Helmet has been designed to meet the demanding requirements of both construction and industrial needs with safety and comfort in mind.
Comfort via Textile cradle, sweatband and an overall well balanced and secure helmet.
BBU® SP 5000 Safety Helmet is designed for today’s highest risk environments where high impact / side impact situations are a concern such as Construction, Mining, Tunneling, Demolition, Oil and Gas, Offshore Marine, Refinery and Petrochemical, Electricity generation, Power Plants.
• Modern design
• Metal free
• Optimized protection area
• Extremely Comfortable Internal Textile webbing have OekoTex®
• High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
• Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
• Available in a variety of colors and sizes
• 4-point or 6-point webbing Alternative suspensions
• Size 53-63cm
• Strong ratchet suspension
• Accessory slot 30 mm
• Imitation leather sweatband as standard, it has OekoTex®
• 3 points Chinstrap holder
• Space for company name: Surface for printing a logotype, brand name, etc
• EN 50365 Class 0 Electrical insulation 1000V
• ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 TYPE 1 CLASS E 20.000V-30.000V Electrical insulation
Colours: Yellow, White, Red, Blue, Green, Black
Packaging: 36 each in 1 box
EN 397: 2012+A1
EN 50365 Class 0
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 TYPE 1 CLASS E