BBU® SAFETY SP 6000 SAFETY HELMET FOR MINERS
Strong ABS material – The advantage of ABS is the material combines the strength and rigidity of the acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of the polybutadiene rubber.
Low Temperature -30°C – The helmet provides EN 397:2012+A1 and EN 50365 protection when worn at or above this temperature.
Designed to take the weight off your shoulders. At only 348gr, the Concept safety helmet is 20% lighter than most other helmets, providing the user with the lightest, strongest and most comfortable helmet available.
Softly rounded design, which helps to avoid helmet parts snagging on branches etc.
The BBU® SP 6000 safety helmet has been designed to meet the demanding requirements of both construction and industrial needs with safety and comfort in mind.
Textile cradle, sweatband and an overall well balanced and secure helmet.
BBU® safety helmet is designed for today’s highest risk environments where high impact / side impact situations are a concern such as Construction, Mining, Tunneling, Demolition, Oil and Gas, Offshore Marine, Refinery and Petrochemical.
• High impact strength and force dissipation
• It is suitable Below-ground work
• Modern design
• Standard head torch holder that allows to mount a headlamp on the front of the helmet.
• Cable loop holder.
• Metal free
• Short brim: The short brim giving a broader field of view.
• Low weight and optimized protection area
• Extremely Comfortable Internal Textile webbing have OekoTex®
• High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
• Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
• Available in a variety of colors and sizes
• 4 or 6 point webbing suspensions
• Size 53-63cm
• Strong ratchet suspension
• Accessory slot 30 mm
• Imitation leather sweatband as standard, it has OekoTex®
• 2 or 4 point connection Chinstrap holder
• Space for company name: Surface for printing a logotype, brand name, etc
Colours: Yellow, White, Red, Blue
Packaging: 20 each in 1 box
EN 50365 CLASS 0