BBU® SAFETY SP 9001 SEARCH AND RESCUE (SAR) – ROPE ACCESS HELMET
Strong ABS material – The advantage of ABS is the material combines the strength and rigidity of the acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of the polybutadiene rubber.
The ultimate helmet for work at height and confined spaces.
SP 9001, technical safety, unvented helmet features unique chinstrap buckle with variable fastening power, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
Industrial safety helmets are designed to protect not only the upper part of a wearer’s head but also to provide lateral protection. It has lateral deformation protection. (LD)
Low Temperature -30°C – The helmet provides EN 397 + A1:2012 and EN 50365 protection when worn at or above this temperature.
EN 397 + lateral deformation (LD), electrical insulation (440 V a.c.), very low temperature (-30°C), molten metal splash (MM);
EN 50365 Class 0, for use in proximity to electrical installations up to 1000 V a.c. or 1500 V d.c.;
Designed to take the weight off your shoulders. At only 440 gr, the Concept safety helmet is 20% lighter than most other helmets, providing the user with the lightest, strongest and most comfortable helmet available. Softly rounded design, which helps to avoid helmet parts snagging on branches etc.
The BBU® SP 9001 safety helmet has been designed to meet the demanding requirements of both construction and industrial needs with safety and comfort in mind.
Textile cradle, sweatband and an overall well balanced and secure helmet.
BBU® safety helmet is designed for today’s highest risk environments where high impact / side impact situations are a concern such as Construction, Mining, Tunneling, Demolition, Oil and Gas, Offshore Marine, Refinery and Petrochemical
• High impact strength and force dissipation
• It is suitable Below-ground work
• Clips for elastic strap mounted lights, cameras etc.
• Headband height adjustment allows user to maintain field of view.
• Brackets front and rear for popular cap lamps and other accessories.
• Modern design
• MM molten metal protection
• Standard head torch holder that allows to mount a headlamp on the front of the helmet.
• Metal free
• Short brim: The short brim giving a broader field of view.
• Low weight and optimized protection area
• Extremely Comfortable Internal Textile webbing have OekoTex®
• High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
• Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
• Available in a variety of colors and sizes
• 4 or 6 point webbing suspensions
• Size 53-63cm
• Strong ratchet suspension
• Accessory slot 30 mm
• sweatband as standard, it has OekoTex®
• 4 point connection Chinstrap holder
• Space for company name: Surface for printing a logotype, brand name, etc
Colours: Yellow, White, Red, Blue
Packaging: 20 each in 1 box
EN 50365 CLASS 0